Open Access Policy
Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology (JPAM) is an open access journal. This open access means that articles in the journal can be freely access, download, share and re-use by all scientists, scholars, teachers, students and other curious minds; which will accelerate research, enrich education and greater global exchange of knowledge. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
All JPAM articles are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This license permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Benefits of open access for authors include:
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Increased visibility and readership
- Increased citation and usage
- Increased interdisciplinary interaction
- Faster impact
- Authors retain copyright with a Creative Commons license
- Authors can post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server