Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology (JPAM) is a peer-reviewed, open access, quarterly published international journal of microbiology strives to provide a forum for worldwide scientific researchers, academics, clinicians and microbiologists for publication of high quality reviews, research articles, short communications and clinical studies pertaining to all aspects of microbiology and its allied disciplines. All original articles reporting work on micro-organisms including viruses, bacteria, algae and fungi are welcomed. Articles must present information that is novel, has high impact and interest, and is of high scientific quality that makes significant contribution to the field as a whole.
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Iqbal Ahmad
Print ISSN: 0973-7510; Electronic ISSN: 2581-690X
Abbreviated Title: J Pure Appl Microbiol
Frequency: Quarterly (March, June, September & December)
- Reinforcement of the Antioxidative Properties of Chickpea Beverages Through Fermentation Carried Out by Probiotic Strain Lactobacillus plantarum 299v
- Emerging Antibiotic Resistance in Mycoplasma Microorganisms, Designing Effective and Novel Drugs / Therapeutic Targets: Current Knowledge and Futuristic Prospects
Mohd. Iqbal Yatoo*1, Oveas Raffiq Parray1, Riyaz Ahmed Bhat1, Muheet1, Arumugam Gopalakrishnan2, Archana Saxena3, Sandip Chakraborty4, Ruchi Tiwari5, Sandip Kumar Khurana6, Shoor Vir Singh7 and Kuldeep Dhama8
Article: 5501 | Pages: 27-44
- Tet(M) Mediates Tetracycline Resistance in Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) Clinical Isolates from the Private Hospital Sector in KwaZulu-Natal (KZN), South Africa
- Characterisation of Extended-Spectrum β-Lactamases among Multidrug Resistant Enterobacteriaceae from Sudan
- Detection of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli in Ground Beef: Evaluation of Contamination Levels in Butcheries of The Metropolitan Zone in Asuncion, Paraguay
- Detoxification and Bioremediation of Sulfa Drugs and Synthetic Dyes by Streptomyces mutabilis A17 Laccase Produced in Solid State Fermentation
- Increasing Nutritional Contents of Cassava Starch Wastes Using Pleurotus ostreatus (Jacq.) P.Kumm. and Lentinus squarrosulus Mont.
We are pleased to announce that Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology has been accepted for indexing in the Emerging Sources Citation Index, Web of Science Core Collection, Clarivate Analytics. This inclusion in the ESCI demonstrates our dedication to providing the most relevant and influential Microbiology content to our community.