Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology (JPAM) is a peer-reviewed, open access, quarterly published international journal, dedicated to serve the scientific community and the wider scientifically interested general public by providing a platform for worldwide researchers, intellectuals and microbiologists for publication of high quality reviews, research articles and clinical studies pertaining to all aspects of microbiology and its allied disciplines, provided they demonstrate new findings of relevance that makes a significant contribution to the field as a whole. JPAM is abstracted and indexed in almost all the leading databases of the world. In addition, JPAM has an elite panel of reviewers and experts who have been pioneer in different fields of microbiology that ensures only high quality research work finds a place in JPAM and at the same time the stringent screening and the constructive criticism based on definite guidelines will help the researchers in re-analyzing/modifying their research protocols, hypothesis and data interpretation. JPAM follows a strong plagiarism policy and is committed to protect the integrity of the scholarly record and feels its duty to help and support the scientific community in all aspects of research and publishing ethics.
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Iqbal Ahmad
Print ISSN: 0973-7510; Electronic ISSN: 2581-690X
Abbreviated Title: J Pure Appl Microbiol
Frequency: Quarterly (March, June, September & December)
- Reinforcement of the Antioxidative Properties of Chickpea Beverages Through Fermentation Carried Out by Probiotic Strain Lactobacillus plantarum 299v
- Emerging Antibiotic Resistance in Mycoplasma Microorganisms, Designing Effective and Novel Drugs / Therapeutic Targets: Current Knowledge and Futuristic Prospects
Mohd. Iqbal Yatoo*1, Oveas Raffiq Parray1, Riyaz Ahmed Bhat1, Muheet1, Arumugam Gopalakrishnan2, Archana Saxena3, Sandip Chakraborty4, Ruchi Tiwari5, Sandip Kumar Khurana6, Shoor Vir Singh7 and Kuldeep Dhama8
Article: 5501 | Pages: 27-44
- Tet(M) Mediates Tetracycline Resistance in Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) Clinical Isolates from the Private Hospital Sector in KwaZulu-Natal (KZN), South Africa
- Characterisation of Extended-Spectrum β-Lactamases among Multidrug Resistant Enterobacteriaceae from Sudan
- Detection of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli in Ground Beef: Evaluation of Contamination Levels in Butcheries of The Metropolitan Zone in Asuncion, Paraguay
- Detoxification and Bioremediation of Sulfa Drugs and Synthetic Dyes by Streptomyces mutabilis A17 Laccase Produced in Solid State Fermentation
- Increasing Nutritional Contents of Cassava Starch Wastes Using Pleurotus ostreatus (Jacq.) P.Kumm. and Lentinus squarrosulus Mont.
We are pleased to announce that Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology has been accepted for indexing in the Emerging Sources Citation Index, Web of Science Core Collection, Clarivate Analytics. This inclusion in the ESCI demonstrates our dedication to providing the most relevant and influential Microbiology content to our community.